Is anyone else absolutely in love with their air fryer? Ever since I tried it out for the first time about 2 years ago I have been using my air fryer for anything that I possibly can. Salmon, chicken, brussel sprouts, potatoes, cod, and so much more! Today, I will be giving you step by step instructions on how to make my go-to meal in the air fryer, the boneless chicken thighs.
- First, start by pre-heating your air fryer to 400 degrees. We will be cooking these for about 20 mins total (depending on thickness of thighs).
- As your air fryer is pre-heating season your chicken to your liking. I typically use olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Once your air fryer is pre-heated and your chicken is seasoned, toss them right into the air frying basket in a single layer.
- Once they have have been in for about 10 minutes, flip each chicken thigh over for the second 10 minutes
- That’s it! Super simple, healthy, and so good. Check the images above to see what brands I typically use!
I am not lying when I say that I eat these chicken thighs at least 5 times per week. So easy to meal prep and taste amazing. Let’s not stop here, I would love to show you some of the other meals I typically prepare throughout the week. Stay tuned! In the meantime, what do you usually eat throughout the week? Let me know in the comments below!
Leave a Reply